When it comes to food, there’s nothing quite like the smell of home cooking in the air. Whether you’re whipping up a simple dish or throwing together a complete meal, nothing beats the satisfaction of putting your own two hands to work. Given that food is such an important part of our lives, it makes sense that we would want as many recipes as possible at our fingertips. In this blog post, we have compiled some of the best cravings champaign recipes so that you can cook like a pro in no time!
Bacon wrapped dates
Bacon wrapped dates are the perfect appetizer for any party. They are easy to make, and everyone will love them!
Bacon wrapped asparagus
Best Cravings Champaign Recipes Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
6 slices of bacon, cut in half
1 pound asparagus, tough ends removed and cut into 2-inch pieces
1/4 cup creamy mayonnaise
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Instructions: 1. Preheat oven to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray. 2. Arrange the bacon on the prepared baking sheet. 3. Cover the bacon with the asparagus. 4. In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, salt and pepper until well blended. 5. Pour the mayonnaise mixture over the asparagus and bacon. 6. Bake for 10 minutes or until the asparagus is tender and the bacon is crisp, stirring once during baking time. 7. Serve immediately.
Grilled cheese sandwich with brie and bacon
Grilled cheese sandwich with brie and bacon is a perfect summer lunch or dinner. This easy recipe starts with sliced bread and brie cheese, then adds crispy bacon. The resulting sandwich is salty, cheesy, and delicious.
To start, preheat your grill to medium-high heat. Next, layer the bread slices with brie cheese and bacon. Close the sandwiches up and grill for about 5 minutes per side until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve immediately!
Caramelized onion and bacon Brussels sprouts
When you crave something delicious and indulgent, Brussels sprouts are the perfect choice. Here, we marry caramelized onions and smoky bacon to create a dish that is sure to please. The combination of sweet onions and salty bacon is absolutely irresistible, and the Brussels sprouts add a nice sweetness and crunchiness to the dish.
Begin by heating a large skillet over medium heat. Add the diced onion and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in the bacon and cook until it is crisp, about 7 minutes.
Add the Brussels sprouts to the skillet and toss everything together until everything is evenly coated with the caramelized onion mixture. Serve warm and enjoy!
Blue cheese dressing with pear and apple salad
A classic dressing for a salad is blue cheese, and this version is perfect for a pear and apple salad. Blue cheese dressing is made with crumbled blue cheese, olive oil, white wine vinegar, and salt. It’s a simple but delicious dressing that will make your salad taste amazing.
Roasted butternut squash soup
Looking for a delicious and hearty soup to warm you up on a cold day? Look no further than this roasted butternut squash soup! This soup is full of flavor and will leave you feeling satisfied.
1 cup chicken broth
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 large yellow onion, diced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
Salt and pepper, to taste
2 cups butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and cubed (about 2 pounds)
2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Toppings: sour cream, avocado, crumbled bacon or sausage, lime wedges
Chocolate cake with caramel frosting
Chocolate Cake with Caramel Frosting
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 1/2 cups sugar
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
6 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
2 cups confectioners’ sugar, sifted 2 tablespoons heavy cream or whole milk (as needed) | 1/4 teaspoon salt | 1/4 cup cocoa powder, sifted Directions: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour two 9×13 inch baking pans. Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. Gradually add to the butter mixture alternately with the milk, beginning and ending with the flour mixture. Stir in vanilla extract. Pour batter into prepared pans. Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool cake layers in pans for 10 minutes; then turn them out onto wire racks to cool completely. Frosting: In a medium saucepan over low heat, melt 6 tablespoons unsalted butter. Whisk in confectioners’ sugar, cream or milk (as needed), salt and cocoa powder until smooth. Cook mixture over low heat
The Top 5 Cravings Champaigns That Will Have You Wanting More
Champaign is one of those towns that seems to bring out the best in people. Whether it’s the laid-back atmosphere or the delicious food, there’s something about Champaign that makes you crave its quirks. And with good reason: these are some of the top five cravings Champaigns will have you wanting more.
1) Parlor Pudding: This classic dessert combines rich chocolate pudding with a layer of whipped cream and plenty of crushed Oreos. It’s simple but ridiculously delicious, and it never fails to satisfy.
2) Bacon Wrapped Dates: These dates are wrapped in thick slices of bacon, then baked until they’re crispy and golden brown. They’re sweet and savory at the same time, and they make a great snack or dessert.
3) Loaded Potato Chips: These chips are topped with all sorts of toppings, including shredded cheese, bacon bits, and sour cream sauce. But it’s the potatoes themselves that make them so darn irresistible. They’re perfectly crispy and seasoned, and they’re definitely one chip you don’t want to miss out on.
4) Brown Butter Salted Caramel Cake: This moist cake is packed full of caramel flavor- from the brown butter frosting to the salty caramel doughnuts on top. It’s seriously decadent, but it tastes so good you’ll never regret indulging in a piece (or two).
5) Strawberry Shortcake Pizza: This pizza is made from
14 Cravings Champaign Recipes
Looking for the best cravings Champaign recipes? Look no further! These recipes will satisfy your sweet tooth and craving for something cold and refreshing. Whether you’re in the mood for a dessert, a snack, or an all-in-one meal, these 14 recipes will have you covered.
1. Chocolate Cake with Champagne Frosting: This chocolate cake is rich and chocolatey, with a fluffy texture and a delicious champagne frosting. It’s perfect for a special occasion, or just to enjoy on a lazy weekend afternoon.
2. Black & Blue Cookies: These black & blue cookies are soft, chewy, and bursting with flavor. They’re perfect for dunking in your favorite hot beverage (like tea or coffee), or as an after-dinneressert snack.
3. Spicy Peanut Butter FUDGE: This Spicy Peanut Butter Fudge is irresistible! It’s smooth and creamy, with a spicy peanut butter flavor that will have your taste buds dancing in delight. It’s perfect for any occasion – from breakfast (with eggs) to dessert (with ice cream).
4. Brownie Bombs with Champagne Frosting: These brownie bombs are irresistible – not to mention dangerously easy to make! They’re made from rich chocolate brownies, layers of fluffy cream cheese frosting, and shiny Halls chocolates chips – all rolled up into little balls and topped off with a layer of frothy champagne frosting.
Everything You Need To Know About Champagne Cravings
If you’re one of those Champagne lovers who can’t help but reach for a bottle or glass every time you feel the need to celebrate, then you know all about champagne cravings. But what is it about this bubbly beverage that draws us in? And why do we have them?
As it turns out, there are a few things going on behind those pesky champagne cravings. For starters, Champagne is more than just any old swill – it’s actually one of the most complex and aged wines out there. The grapes used to make it are typically grown in warmer climates, like France and Italy, which means they’re ripe and ready to drink by the time they get to Champagne. Plus, the high-quality sparkling wine itself is packed with flavor – thanks to the added sugar and carbonation.
But even if all that wasn’t enough to explain why we love Champagne so much, there’s also something pretty special about how it makes us feel. A sparkling wine has a lot of bubbles (aka “fizz”), so when we drink it neat or over ice, that gas gets trapped in our veins and sends a rush of happiness surging through our bodies. It might not sound very scientific or objective, but that little bit of science seems to be exactly what gets us excited about celebrating – especially since champagne cravings tend to happen during happy moments like big birthdays and
The Best Desserts To Satisfy Your Cravings: Champagne Edition
If you’re looking for the best desserts to satisfy your cravings, Champaign has you covered! Here are some of our favorites:
1. Dark Chocolate Cake with Strawberries and Cream – This cake is amazingly chocolatey and rich, but still light and fluffy. The strawberries add a tartness and sweetness that perfectly complements the chocolate flavor.
2. Apple Crisp – This classic apple crisp is delicious and easy to make. You can even make it in advance and store it in the fridge until ready to bake. The topping is made up of crispy cinnamon sugar doughnuts fused with sweet applesauce.
3. Maple Bacon Brownies – These brownies are irresistible, thanks to the addition of maple syrup and salty bacon strips. They’re also really rich, so only a few squares will satisfy your sweet tooth.
4. Cherry Tart – A traditional cherry tart is something that everyone should try at least once in their lives. It’s simple to make but packed with flavor, and it’s always a crowd-pleaser. The pastry cream gives it a light and fluffy texture, while the cherries add sweetness and antioxidants to the mix.
5. Spiced Pear Crisp with Orange Glaze – This dessert is perfect for warm summer days! It’s incredibly fruity–sweet pears mixed with spicy cinnamon–and refreshingly crunchy from the pear pieces throughout. The orange glaze completes the
The Best Champagne For Cravings – How To Overcome Your Food
If you’re ever feeling an intense craving for Champagne, there’s no need to be ashamed. In fact, there are a few delicious Champagne recipes that will help overcome your cravings in no time! Here are three delicious Champagne recipes that will satisfy any cravings:
1. Chocolate Cake with Champagne Frosting: This is probably one of the most popular Champagne recipes around- it’s simple, yet decadent and chocolatey. The recipe calls for a cake mix and some premade frosting, but you can easily make your own frosting if you have chocolate chips on hand. Just melt them together with some butter until they’re smooth, then add milk until they reach the desired consistency. This cake is perfect for a special occasion or just because; it’ll satisfy all of your chocolate cravings!
2. Strawberry Shortcake with Champagne Sauce: This dessert is classic and sure to please anyone who tries it. It starts with layers of tender shortcake topped with a creamy strawberry filling and creamy champagne sauce (or blueberry if you want something different!). You can either make the sauce yourself or buy it prepped; either way, this recipe is easy to follow and will give you something sweet and satisfying to enjoy on a cloudy summer evening.
3. Peach Cobbler with Bourbon Cream Sauce: Another classic dessert that never fails to please people is peach cobbler. This recipe uses peaches instead of traditional pie crusts which gives it
The Best Champagne Cocktails To Help Curb Your Cravings
There are plenty of delicious champagne cocktails that can help curb your cravings. These include the classic Champagne Margarita, which is made with Patron Silver Tequila, lime juice, and simple syrup. Other favorites include the mimosa, made with sparkling wine, orange juice, and sugar; the White Russian, which is made with vodka and cream; and the Pina ColadaChampagne Cocktail, which uses Cruzan Pineapple Rum to give it a tropical flavor.